• Summus Render is a tech company based in Madrid, specialising in mass computer processing. Its main business focus is 3D rendering for animation, architecture and engineering sectors.
• Inveready Technology Investment Group (www.inveready.com) is one of the first Spanish investment groups focusing on innovation companies in their initial stages of life, with investment needs of between €0,5 and 4 million.
• Caixa Capital Risc is “la Caixa” group’s investment arm for venture capital, which invests in start-ups and the early stages of innovative companies, both in the fields of technology and digital business, as well as in life sciences.
• The entry of Inveready and Caixa Capital Risc as SummuS Render’s share holders will support the development of the first virtual studio platform working 100% from the cloud, allowing them to decentralize the cycle of the animation process, and therefore eliminating fixed costs for their clients. The development of the platform and SUMMUS’ significant growth during the last two financial years, along with the support of its financial partners, are key for the success of the company’s ambitious growth plan.
• The investment provided by Inveready and la Caixa has been complemented with support from the CDTI and the Spanish Ministry of Economy’s EMPLEA program.
| Read more |