EIT Health, leading European consortium for innovation in biomedicine, collaborates in this edition of the pioneering program.
• Tomorrow, the third call for applications for the CaixaImpulse program will be re-opened. This initiative of the “la Caixa” Foundation and Caixa Capital Risc will also have the support of EIT Health, the leading European consortium for innovation, research centres and innovation companies in the fields of biomedicine and health.
• This year’s edition will include two novelties: the call will be opened to Portugal and the number of beneficiaries will grow from 20 to 23.
• Projects can be presented to the program until the 15th of March, by Spanish and Portuguese research centres that are owners or co-owners of protected assets or are in the process of being so in the field of life science and health.
• Caixaimpulse is the first integrated program in Spain and Portugal for the transformation of scientific knowledge originated in research centres, universities and hospitals, into companies and products that will generate value to society, either in the form of a spin-off or a transfer agreement.
• The CaixaImpulse program will allocate over 2 million euros to the iniative. The selected projects will receive a financial benefit of up to 70.000 euros, destined to define and execute a valuation plan of the technology with the highest probability of success, as well as an eight-month expert support program valued in 300.000 euros, led by mentors, specialists, entrepreneurs, and internationally renowned educators.
| Read more |