Caixa Capital BioMed and Caixa Innvierte Biomed II are a venture capital companies with a total committed capital of 17 and 46,5 million euros respectively. Caixa Capital BioMed and Caixa Innvierte Biomed II support innovative companies in the healthcare sector in the fields of medical technology, new therapies, diagnostics, and services. The company primarily invests in Series A rounds, both leading the operation and as part of an investor syndicate.
Their investments range from 500,000 Euros up to a maximum of 4 million euros per company, depending on the project needs.
The main areas of investment include:
- New therapeutic agents
- Diagnosis and point-of-care testing
- Advanced therapies
- Medical technology and instrumentation
- eHealth and Telemedicine
The vehicles primarily invest in Spanish companies:
- Led by highly committed entrepreneurs with the technical and managerial skills necessary to develop the project
- With a value proposition that resolves a real medical need
- With a solid scientific background and a team guaranteed to deliver added value
- With the capacity to expand worldwide and attract talent to the project
Consult the portfolio for Caixa Capital BioMed