Caixa Capital Innvierte Industria is a venture capital company with a total committed capital of 35 million Euros.
The vehicle invests in the range of 500,000 Euros up to a maximum of 3 million Euros, depending on the project needs. The company invests primarily in equity and promotes co-investment with third parties.
Caixa Capital Innvierte Industria generally invests in companies in the industrial technology field, as well as in innovative production processes.
Caixa Innvierte Industria invests in the industrial technology field, which includes:
- Manufacturing industries
- Food and nutraceuticals
- Products and technologies for agriculture
- Innovative production processes
- Products linked to increasing energy efficiency and energy generation
The vehicle invests in Spanish companies:
- Led by highly committed entrepreneurs with the technical and managerial skills necessary to develop the project
- With a value proposition that resolves a real market need or that has identified the most effective way to solve it
- With a fully developed product already in the market
- With a vocation to develop itself in an international market
- With scalable business, with special attention paid to growing market
This vehicle is a part of the INNVIERTE Programme, driven by the Ministry of Science and Innovation, through the Centre for Industrial Technological Development (CDTI, for its initials in Spanish) and in collaboration with the Catalan Institute for Finances (ICF, for its initials in Catalan), and the support of the IESE Business School.
Consult the general portfolio