Caixa Capital Risc is adept at both leading and working with partners on investments. We primarily invest in companies that boast disruptive technologies and that have committed, experienced management. We invest in companies at different stages, preferably in companies that are seeking series A or B investments. In cases with highly disruptive technologies, we can even invest in seed rounds.
The scope of each investment will depend on the needs of each company and investment syndicate, but in general the investment will range from €500,000 up to a maximum of 4 million Euro per company in an initial round. Based on the project needs and the investment opportunity, we have the capacity to continue working with them in subsequent rounds.
We typically invest in companies that:
- Address an unmet medical need
- Work with innovative therapies
- Develop disruptive technologies with:
- New and validated MoA
- In vivo validation tests
- Have a clear regulatory strategy and market access
- Have a clear competitive advantage
- Have solid industrial and intellectual property and clear FTO
- Are active in Europe, the USA, or Canada
Consult the general portfolio