Caixa Capital Risc invests in the early stages of innovative companies based in Spain. The company currently manages different investment vehicles. Funds are provided primarily by ”la Caixa” Group, with a minority participation by public and private investors.
- Technology: The management has venture capital vehicles aimed to provide funding for the early stages of innovative companies. The vehicles co-invest with entrepreneurs, business angels, etc. through capital and equity loans, and accompany projects in the following investment rounds; Caixa Capital Micro and Caixa Capital Micro II, invest 8 and 17 million euros respectively.
- Life sciences: Caixa Innvierte Start: Vehicle of 21,5 million euros directed at companies of recent constitution with technology that represents a disruption, with a long maturing cycle on which a company with high potential of growth can be built, with a special focus on life science enterprises.
- Life sciences: Caixa Capital BioMed and Caixa Innvierte BioMed II: vehicles providing 17 and 46,5 million euros respectively, specialising in life sciences and aimed at covering series A rounds of companies dedicated to biotechnology and medical equipment.
- Manufacturing: Caixa Innvierte Industria: vehicle that provides 35 million euros and manufacturing technology for small and medium sized enterprises with international expansion.
- Digital technology: Caixa Capital TIC and Caixa Capital TIC II: vehicles providing 20 and 30 million euros, specialising in communications technology and the Internet, aimed at covering series A rounds of start-ups.